Saturday, March 28, 2009

I won't forget you.

After a semi-forceful/hostile text message from Olivia (ah, affectionate badgering! <3), I am here with a quick but necessary update!

This song was sent to me a while ago by one of my dearest friends, and I love its sweet and heartwarming sound (and lyrics). It's one of those feel-good songs that I just can't get bored of. Unfortunately I don't know much at all about this group and can't give them a good introduction, but according to the video info, this song is from thirteen years ago in 1996 (it makes me feel lovingly embarrassed thinking about American music from the 90's). Here it is, "Cherry" by SPITZ with English subtitles for your viewing enjoyment:


I hope this friend of mine knows I'll never forget her, and everyone else dear to me, you know who you are (or at least I really hope you do). You show me kindness and shape me each day, and you make me a better person; thanks, and this song goes out to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment